About this Policy
We will always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) when dealing with your personal data. Further details on the GDPR can be found at the website for the Information Commissioner (www.ico.gov.uk). For the purposes of the GDPR, ATT Fabrications Ltd will be the “controller” of all personal data we hold about you.
Who we are and how to contact us
ATT Fabrications Ltd, Unit 7 Greenhills Business Park, Green Lane, Spennymoor, Co. Durham, DL16 6JB. Tel 01388 817 683 or email our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Why we collect your personal data
We collect your Name, Address, Email and contact Phone number(s).
What we may do with this data is detailed below.
Due to the size, weight and nature of our products we will normally send your details to our third-party courier in order for them to arrange delivery. Contact is normally made by phone and then by email and then a letter. Emails and letters are only sent if contact cannot be made by phone. Any special delivery requirements etc can be discussed then (access restrictions etc).
We may need to share your data in the event of a warranty claim or assistance being required to resolve a customer service issue. This may be one of our suppliers or a third party. Contact would be made by phone or email.
We may send you occasional emails to help you plan your home improvement projects etc.
We will keep your records on file for 10 years so that we can honour the manufacturer guarantee. We never keep records of any payment cards.
The legal basis for collecting your personal data
In line with GDPR, the legal basis for processing personal data is based on the legitimate business interests of ATT Fabrications Ltd who manufacture home improvement products. Every effort has been taken to be transparent and explicit about the reasons for collecting personal data.
In line with both GDPR and PECR we obtain consent through marketing opt in tick boxes on every form. If you tick this box ATT Fabrications Ltd may send occasional emails with marketing messages to help you plan your home improvement project. We will only send marketing messages if you have ticked the marketing opt in boxes on the web forms and will not send you any marketing messages if you fill in a form without ticking the box. If you wish to unsubscribe from marketing messages at any time, unsubscribe links are provided on every communication.
How we protect your personal data
• We will not transfer your personal data outside the EU without your consent.
• We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction.
• Please note however that where you are transmitting information to us over the internet this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
• We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk
Who else has access to the information you provide us?
We do not sell your data to any third parties and we only send your personal data to approved local installers when you fill in a ‘Find an Installer’ or ‘Get a Quote Form’. All ATT Fabrications Ltd Installers are required to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) when dealing with your personal data.
How long do we keep your information?
Any personal information we hold about you will be retained for 10 years to allow us to honour our manufacturers guarantee.
You have rights under the GDPR:
• to access your personal data
• to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed
• to have your personal data corrected
• to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances
• to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed
• to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business in certain circumstances.
You also have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner:
0303 123 1113.
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF